How to use our booking app
to book in your workouts!
Only a few more days until our studio opens ladies! We are beyond excited and have been working hard to provide you with a safe and hygienic facility to exercise!
There will be some small changes to the way you exercise, however on the whole we have tried to keep your exercise experience as consistent and free as possible for you.
One of the changes to the way we workout will be that you will need to book in for your group classes and own gym workout sessions.
Again, we are not seeking to be restrictive with this:
You can book in for these sessions (provided there's room) 5 minutes before your session. So no need to plan your whole week in advance if this does't suit you.
If your allocated workout time (e.g. 8am-8:30am) isn't long enough, then you can book TWO back to back time-slots to extend your workout.
You can book UNLIMITED classes and workouts per week.
If classes begin to book out, we will add more classes the following week and release a new timetable!
The only thing we ask is that since there are limited spots, please only book sessions that you will attend so other members do not miss out.
Please be 5-10 minutes early for your class because there are new hygiene procedures in place that MUST be done before you can join in. For the safety of trainers we cannot assist with this once the session has started.
To avoid missing out on the class, please be early :)
How to book in your classes or gym workouts!
To book in a class please follow these steps:
1. Download the Zenbly app on your smart phone. Type in "FitMiss" (or on an iphone Fit (space) Miss)
The app picture looks like this:
2. Click "forgotten password" and enter the email address that we have on our system (It is crutial that you use the same email that is on our system. If you get an error message, please contact us to find out what email we have on file.
3. Go to your email and follow the prompts to log in to our booking app
3. Once inside the app, click on the calendar icon down the bottom (2nd from the left)
4. Select the date you would like to exercise on (e.g. Mon 9th)
5. Select the "All classes" (in the middle)
6. A list of group classes AND gym workout times will appear. To select the class or timeslot you would like to do simply hit the pink cross icon.
7. Select "YES" to doing this class.
You are now registered for this class or workout! You can view all of the classes or workouts you are registered for by going to the "My classes" tab.
How to CANCEL a class or workout:
1. Go to the "My classes" and you will see a list of all the sessions you are booked in for.
2. Next to the workout you would like to cancel, there will be 3 dots. Click on these.
3. It will ask you whether you want to cancel the class. Select YES. This class has now been cancelled.
What if I don't have a smart phone and can't book my workout?
Old phones (such as the iphone 6 or earlier) won't support any new apps. If you have an ipad or another smart device then please use theis to book your class. Otherwise, you will be able to book in your class by emailing the following:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Day you would like to book in
Time you would like to book in
Name of the class OR whether it's your own gym workout
Remember, the trainers will be extremely busy in the next couple of weeks so please give them as much notice as possible so they can make sure you can attend your session :)
We look forward to seeing you at FitMiss soon :)