Who said burgers couldn't be tasty and healthy?
- 400g Turkey mince
- 1 half grated zucchini
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 brown onion grated
- Tip Top English Muffins
- Lite Tasty Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Sauce of choice (tomato, BBQ, Peri Peri)
- Combine turkey mince, zucchini, carrot, onion, Thai red curry paste, egg and garlic together in a bowl
- Once combined, roll the mixture into desired size patties
- Cook in a non stick frypan on a medium to high heat for approx 7 minutes each side or until fully cooked
- Put 1 muffin into the microwave or toaster until warmed though
- Place desired toppings on burger and enjoy!
Preparation: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Serves: Makes approx 5-8 patties depending on size
Nutrition facts per serve
Approx calories per burger (1) : 400
- patties can be stored in the fridge for meals throughout the week or kept frozen!
- add some cut up potatoes and cook in the oven with rosemary and a bit of salt to turn it into a full meal!
- chose wholemeal English muffins for extra fibre